For after-hours emergencies & before you call for service…
Please read your owner’s manual. Â All manuals are now available online accessible through the manufacturerâ€™s website from our home page.
- FLOW MESSAGE: â€œFLOâ€Â â€œFL1â€Â â€œFL2â€ on the display panel.Â Â This can be caused by a dirty filter.Â Make sure there is nothing in the spa that could be sucked into the plumbing (i.e. toys).Â Remove your filter & try to start the pumps.Â If the problem goes away clean and/or replace your filter.
- WATCHDOG: â€œ—-â€œ on the display panel.Â This indicates there has been a power interruption.Â Try to reset the outside breaker.Â If that does not work check the breaker in the main panel in the house.
- NO POWER TO SPA: Spas should be checked frequently in freezing weather.Â If the spa is not running during winter conditions DO NOT DRAIN. Open the equipment compartment (under the control panel), place a small heater, trouble light, or 100-watt light bulb in the compartment & close back up.
- BREAKER TRIPPING:Â If the breaker continues to trip call for service.Â There is a problem with the spa that needs to be addressed.
GAS STOVES & FIREPLACES
- Annual Service is recommended by the manufacturer, Bareâ€™s, and Northwestern Energy.
- Northwestern Energy will re-light pilots in the fall at no charge.
- NOT COMING ON WITH REMOTE:Â Check the batteries in the remote, the remote receiver, and/or in the control panel.Â Refer to your ownerâ€™s manual for the location. Â Once batteries have been replaced, it may be necessary to sync the remote/transmitter with the receiver.
- If glass and/or logs have black soot, the air mixture is not correct.Â Call for service.
WOOD STOVES & FIREPLACES
- Annual chimney cleaning is recommended.
- Always use seasoned dry wood.Â Wood stoves will not burn correctly if the moisture content of the wood is too high.
- All stoves & fireplaces should be burned hot twice a day. Â For freestanding stoves, an Inferno stove-top thermometer will monitor your stove temperature.
- If your stove is smoking back into the room, check for blockage in chimney.
- Stoves will sometimes smoke back at start up.Â This can happen especially if there is a high-pressure system moving in.Â Open a door or window until the chimney gets hot.
- Annual maintenance is required.Â See owner’s manual.
- Using high quality pellet will product more heat, less ash, and no â€œclinkers”.